“Text to Give” at Sugar Creek
Introducing “Text to Give” at Sugar Creek
Text the amount you choose to give to (704) 626-2403. In a digital society, fewer people carry cash and checks. Text giving is one of many ways to partner with God’s mission at Sugar Creek.
How Text Giving works?
- Text any amount to (704) 626-2403 (e.g. text “50”). After a one-time setup, you choose the gift amount to come from a credit card, debit card, or bank account (ACH).
- You can update the card or bank account by texting “update.”
- If there’s a typo in your message, you can quickly refund your gift by texting “refund.”
- All donations go to the general offering. You can give to the Debt Retirement Fund by using the keyword “debt” (e.g. text “50 debt” to give to the debt retirement fund)
- A receipt is emailed to you after each gift.
We hope this will be a great tool to help express your generosity to God in a whole new way.
October 22, 2015
September 07, 2015
October 23, 2014