Leslie B. James
A speaker, author, social entrepreneur, gardener, and an unshakable dreamer dedicated to helping people become who they were intended to be.
My role is to serve the church as an ambassador of the mission and message of Christ. I spend most of my time in prayer, reading, writing and developing leaders to do the work of the ministry. Relevant exposition of the Word of God is my passion. It is my purpose to be biblical, interesting, exciting, and practical through this medium.
I’m convinced that the strength of my faith is the apex of my life. My faith informs my oneness as a husband to a talented wife, my ability to be an empathetic father to three precocious children,
and my ability to lead a healthy church.
• A.S. Biblical Studies (2007)
• B.B.A. Finance (2009)
• M.S. Nonprofit Management & Leadership (2012)
• Doctor of Strategic Leaders (2020)
• How People Change: Finding the Faith to Leave Familiar
• Relational Sanity: Healthy Choices for Healthy Relationships
• Mastering What Matters Most
• Creating a Win-Win Situation