Leslie B. James-Evangelist
Leslie James is a native from the West Indian Island of Dominica. He obeyed the Gospel at age twelve while attending the New Golden Heights Church of Christ in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. In 1998 his family moved to Charlotte, NC and began attending the Sugar Creek congregation. His desire is to contend earnestly for the faith and serve faithfully as one of God’s gospel preachers. His first love in ministry is disciple-making—the simple biblical model of teaching God’s Word, and mentoring others to maturity in Christ.
“My role as the Evangelist is to serve the church as an ambassador of the mission and message of Christ. I spend most of my time in prayer, studying, writing and developing leaders to do the work of the ministry. Relevant exposition of the Word of God is my passion. It is my purpose to be biblical, interesting, exciting, and practical through this medium.”
Two of my favorite things in life are being the husband of an amazing and talented woman, and the father of two wonderfully precocious and fun-loving daughters.
- Learn more about the James family in the 2nd issue of High Praise Magazine
- A.S. Biblical Studies (2007)
- B.B.A. Finance (2009)
- M.S. Nonprofit Management & Leadership (2012)
Published Life on Amazon.com
- “Moving Towards Maturity” -Armoza Press 2009
- “26 Weeks of Simple Disciple Making”-Armoza Press 2010
- “The Fisherman’s Pier”-Armoza Press 2014